Extensive Commercial and Residential Product Lines
In our nearly 70 years of serving the Cleveland Community, 3 distinct phases of development occurred that reinvented the face of Sutton Industrial Hardware.
1945 - 1990 1945 Harry Sutton and Vern Lieser opened Sutton Industrial Hardware on St. Clair Ave with the goal of providing the highest quality hardware goods and services for Cleveland. In 1973 a staged expansion of the facility began which doubled the space size when completed in 1975.
1990 - 2008 1990 began with the addition of the Hamilton Ave warehouse to keep up with company growth and product demands. In 1993 space on St. Clair Ave was leased for an additional building which eventually housed the growing power tool, accessories, fasteners and tool rental departments. 2001 marked a milestone when Sutton Industrial Hardware became part of the Ace family which includes over 100,000 products.
2008 - Present In a move to consolidate operations, increase sales floor size and offer more parking, Sutton Industrial Hardware closed it's St. Clair Ave doors in July 2008 and reopened in its present 20,000 square foot space on Prospect Ave. The new venue allowed for a more centrally located facility in town plus room for expansion within the building. In 2013 Sutton Hardware launched its most aggressive sales campaign to make purchasing products easier for its customers by offering online shopping of its complete product line as well as Ace Hardware's full catalog.
Through our seven decades of business, Sutton Industrial Hardware has proved to not only be a vital business, but a vital part of the Cleveland community. We look forward to growing and serving our clients for years to come.